Sunday, October 4, 2009

Snow Angel

This was another Inspired Blueprints layout that I just couldn't get enough of!!! It's so out of my box, but was so much fun to try! I used my Cricut to cut the huge vellum snowflake...what a pain!! I used tons of the little mini sparkles I have been hoarding from Close to My Heart. I embossed snowflakes onto vellum using Versa Mark and CTMH's white embossing powder using snowflake stamps from Holiday Trinkets, Snowflake Kisses, The Beauty of Christmas, and Winter Wonderland and then spent forever cutting them out!! The journaling block is from Winter Wonderland, "Snow" was stamped and embossed using Small Friendship Alpha, and "Angel" is Rustic Alpha. I used Liquid Applique to make the snow and lots of Stickles for sparkle even under the Robin's Nest Dew Drops on the snowflakes. The journaling was done with Classmate Alpha and Express Postage. Oh, and the background is Dutch Blue and Outdoor Denim cardstock with Dutch Blue ink for the stamping. Super easy, but my whole family asked if I was going to add any more pictures. This is not their favorite layout. I was proud of myself for working outside the box!! ;O)

Phew, I think that's the last of the projects I made prior to my computer crashing. So, I'm all caught up. Thank goodness for those "Computer Geeks" here in town. They recovered everything off of my hard drive including 3 months of pictures of my little one that I forgot to back-up and the timeline I had kept on the computer of all of his firsts!! Now to take photos of my latest work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...