Saturday, October 3, 2009

Christmas Already?

Digital Delights by Louby Lou had a Design Team call last month. I considered applying, but then with all the illnesses we had last month, I never found the time to complete the projects. I was so glad to stumble across her website however! She even has "Freebie Friday" where she gives away a new image every week. How great is that!!! Anyway, this is the image she was giving the week I found her, Maggie. Isn't she too cute? Anyway, it got me in the Christmas spirit and I used the current sketch on the same website to put it together. The paper is an old Christmas stack from DCWV and I added Tulip cardstock and a green cardstock from an old DCWV Spring Cardstock pack. The ribbon came from the Animal Cookies Creative Basics kit and the sentiment is from Say It in Style stamp set. I colored her in with Copics, added lots of stickles, and Robin's Nest Dew Drops. That's it! I look forward to Friday's and Louby Lou's latest give away now!!! Not to mention my ridiculously long wish list...she has tons of cute owl images!!!! ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...