Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Inspired Blueprints #34...Play Time

I so love the Inspired Blueprint Sketch challenges, but have not posted on their website since September! The engineer in me feels like I need to do it to count them as "done", but I'm debating whether or not it will drive everyone nutty to have all 8 of mine posted at once! ;O) Maybe I'll sneak a couple at a time into my gallery....

Anyway, this is what I came up with for this sketch. I really had a tough time with this one. I'm not a huge fan of craft paper and fitting two pictures into a circle was a challenge as well! I tried to use just the circle, but I can't bear the thought of the back of another layout showing when I put this page into a scrapbook. So, I attached the Vineyard Berry cardstock when I was finished.
Today is my last day of work for the week and then I get an extra long weekend and will be back to my normal routine...woohoo!!! I can't wait to have things back to normal!!

Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts {This Girl} Die Cut
Cardstock and Ink: All CTMH Vineyard Berry, Twighlight, Sweet Leaf, and Sunflower
Stamps: All CTMH-Homestead Alpha, Wishing Star, and Shining Star
Other: Martha Stewart Double Loop punch, Stickles, and Zig pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...