Thursday, December 31, 2009

Inspired Blueprints #35...Trick or Treat

I had so much fun with this sketch from Inspired Blue Prints, especially since I got to use our amazing new promotion from CTMH...the Felicity kit! It's made up strictly of patterned paper, 12" die cuts, and the cutest stamp set. So much fun and totally my colors! CTMH tends to lean towards either pinks or bright colors and I am more of an earth tone girl myself. But, these are totally earthy! ;O)
These pics are from this Halloween, I am so proud of myself for having them all done already! ;O) The little man on the left is my son and my brother is with him on the right. My brother, Will, arrived in town just before Halloween after my grandmother's heart attack. It was too late to get a decent costume, so I did my best with make-up and tried to find him a cape but didn't have any luck. So, this is how we went. He had vampire teeth and make-up, close enough I guess. He mostly wanted to be with Owen on his very first time Trick-or-Treating. What a kid won't do for candy! I was shocked how willing Owen was to go house to house in 27 degree weather and total darkness!!! These pics were taken early in the evening when we made a quick trip into town on one last attempt to find a cape while we still had a bit of daylight.

Hope you all have a great New Year's Eve, be safe!!!

Patterned Paper/Die Cuts: CTMH Felicity Collection
Cardstock: CTMH Colonial White, Desert Sand and Cocoa
Ink: CTMH Desert Sand and Cocoa for distressing (journal spot)
Stamps: CTMH Homestead and Felicity Alpha
Other: CTMH White Daisy Embossing powder with VersaMark, Orange Sparkles and Black Pearls from Recollections, stickers from Jolee's, Martha Stewart fence punch, Cricut for journaling spot, and Zig pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...