Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mojo Monday #114

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!! I'm hoping things start to slow down and I can get back to a more typical routine. I have Mojo #113 done, but keep forgetting to get a picture on the few days we have enough daylight...it's been so overcast, even during "daylight" which is between 10 and 4ish these days, I'm having trouble getting decent shots. So, bear with me, we celebrated Winter Solstice on the 21st, so its only a matter of time now before we start seeing the sun again! ;O) You gotta love Alaska!
I knew as soon as I saw this sketch that I had to use our Around the Block stamp set. I got the idea to make it into a Gingerbread house from Karen Pedersen, she's so creative and always thinks outside the box! I'm so jealous of that! I also used CTMH Jingle paper and Tulip cardstock, Martha Stewart punch for the peppermints, lots of Stickles, various sparkles including our new Bitty Sparkles which I can't get enough of, EK Success corner rounder for the scallops and Offray ribbon (from Jo-Ann's). The house is embossed with CTMH White Daisy embossing powder onto some really old craft looking cardstock, I don't have a clue what company made it as I've had it forever. But, craft paper or CTMH Brown Bag cardstock would work just as well.
I used my only Martha Stewart corner punch on the inside (I think its called Double Loop) which you will see a lot as its my only one and I'm on a weird kick to use it on the inside of cards lately. I added a couple bitty sparkles for some extra bling. The sentiment is from Christmas Greetings set and the presents are stamped using Jingle Borders stamp set with Momento Tuxedo Black ink then colored with Copics and covered with Stickles. This one was kind of last minute, so I didn't get a picture of it until after we'd signed it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...