Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mojo Monday #111...Finally!

I told you I'd get around to it! ;O) I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper by BoBunny called 'Tis the Season. I'm not typically a huge fan of their paper, but I also really love their Snowy Serenade Line and bought a few sheets of that as well. I'm especially loving the trend this year to mix in some Crystal Blue and Cocoa with the more traditional reds and greens for the Christmas paper! I've noticed several companies are doing that including a really beautiful line by SEI called Christmas Mint...I haven't bought any yet as they I haven't noticed it here in town, but I am super tempted!


For this card I added Cranberry, Crystal Blue and White Daisy Cardstock. The bear is from the Chillin' set, the mistletoe and tree are from Wonderful Winter, and the sentiment is Say it in Style. I used copics and Stickles to color in the images and added some sparkles to the tree. The brads are our Twinkle Brads.

I used Cricut Wild Card to create a gift card holder on the inside and added lots of snowflakes using a Martha Stewart punch.

Todays my Friday this week. Owen has an In-service Day at his daycare tomorrow...figure that one out! So, I had to switch up my days. It's been a long week with lots of bad roads and I am looking forward to not driving anywhere for a few days!Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...