Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mojo Monday #116

I have been so proud of myself for keeping up with both the Mojo Monday and the Inspired Blue Print sketches, but I've been so bad about posting!!! I feel like I have millions of these to share...I swear I'm going to do better in the new year, its one of my resolutions!
This was another rushed card. A customer of mine is expecting a baby girl to arrive any day and I waited forever to get her gift to her. Of course, I realized practically as I was headed out the door that I'd forgotten a card and the only baby card I had was for a boy! So, this is what I came up with...please excuse the bad lighting! ;O)

I've been trying to use up some of my ridiculously huge stack of supplies. So, most of the products used on this card have been around a while and almost all of it is CTMH! I have a sickness for CTMH products, I'm hoping to really cut back on my spending until I make a dent in what I already have...another New Year resolution! ;O)

Patterned Paper: CTMH Spring Harmony (retired)
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: CTMH White Daisy, Sweet Leaf and Blush
Stamp Sets: All CTMH-Baby Steps, A Birthday Wish, Now & Forever (Sentiment), Birthday Celebration (Retired)
Other: CTMH Bitty Brads (Sheep's eyes), Copic markers, Offray ribbon, Martha Stewart Double Loop corner punch and EK Success corner punch, Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Liquid Applique (Fluff on Sheep), and Stickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...