Thursday, April 22, 2010

Miracle Kit Layout #2

So, I had no idea what to do with such a small section of the round die cut paper included in the Miracle Kit and came to the conclusion I'd be forced to follow the layout directions provided.  I had to make a few changes here and there and even had to use part of the label that comes in the kit because I used up too much of the paper for my previous layout.  But, all in all, I am pretty happy with the results.  Almost everything I used for this layout was included in the kit.  The only exceptions are the adhesive pearls I used to make the butterflies more dimensional (Recollections from Michaels) and the Buttercup, Sunflower, Sweet Leaf, and Olive ink I used to color the chipboard shapes.  Oh, and the Zig pen to do the journaling of course.


The pics are of my sister's 30th birthday, the weekend before Easter.  She wanted to go sledding and dye Easter eggs.  Fortunately, (because I'm a woos and scared of our sled hill) we had quite a warm spell in February and the sled hill was bare in some places and glazed everywhere else by the time her birthday rolled around!  It was an ER visit waiting to happen!!  Had her party been a week or two later...we would have had plenty of snow!!!  In fact, I took these pics on my back porch, it's a balmy 51 degrees, but we still have about 2 feet of snow....is spring ever going to get here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...