Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Part 2 of Miracle Layout #1

I had two more pictures to go with this page I made the other day from our 2008 Easter morning, but, Owen was wearing bright red jammies in these shots.  So, I converted them to black and white and tried to allow both pages to kind of stand alone since the pictures were so inconsistent.  This page in particular ended up being extremely simple, but I kind of like it.  I tried to pull elements in from my first page and incorporate them here while kind of adapting to the layout sketch provided in the kit.  The only parts of this page not already included in the kit are the Buttercup and Sunflower ink (used to color the butterfly chipboard die cut), the Recollections adhesive pearls (Michaels), the Martha Stewart daisy border punch, and the Zig pen for journaling.

1 comment:

  1. Just a question for clarification here: The journaling on this page under "Memories", on the green paper, that's your handwriting and not a computer font, right?

    Very nice pages!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...