Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mojo Monday #132

I'm SOOOO tired of snow!!!  On Wednesday, we got dumped on, I didn't look to see what the actual accumulation was, but it had to have been at least 6 inches in town.  It was right at 32 degrees, so most of it melted as it hit the ground, so it makes it tough to estimate the actual total.  Having been born and raised here, I enjoy the winter's more than the average dude.  But, we keep having warm days in the 40s and then the next day it is in the 20s and snowing!  I am so over it and ready for the yard work to begin!!! (I'll probably regret that statement in the next couple months!!!!)


Alright, so the point to my rant being I wanted to do something really sunny for my Aunt's birthday card.    The Smiles stamp set was one of my favorite out of the Spring CTMH catalog, but this is the first time I've put it to use!  I had so much fun coloring the flowers in...I love how the Copics can be blended and layerd.  I wish my stems stood out a little more, but, what can you do!  I used a Mojo sketch from a couple weeks back and tried out making a square card for the first time.  Despite the fact that I have no envelope to put it in, I thought it was lots of fun to do.  




Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday....today is the day for my husband's 29th birthday party....I may have to trade him in for a younger model next year!! ;O)



Paper: Paper Garden and Emporium
Cardstock:  Buttercup, Blush, and Colonial White
Stamp Sets:  Smiles, From Me to You, and With Love (vase)
Ink: Petal and Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  Offray ribbon, Hero Arts Sparkle Gems, Stickles, Copics, and Fiskars circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...