Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mojo Monday #134


This was a second attempt at the Heart to Heart Challenge #2 and an attempt to keep with just CTMH products.   Unfortunately, I think anyway you look at it, I didn't stick to just 3 embellishments, oh, and I snuck in more Robin's Nest Dew Drops and a Martha Stewart Punch!  I absolutely love this Veranda Creative Basics paper and broke down and ordered the Level 2 version of Veranda as well today.  I didn't think I would love it this much!  Even the Juniper color is growing on me! ;O)






Paper: CTMH Veranda Creative Basics
Cardstock: Creme Brulee, Juniper, and Colonial White
Stamps:  Birthday Invitation (retired)
Ink:  Creme Brulee and Juniper
Other:  Martha Stewart Punch border and corner punches, EKSuccess Corner Rounder, CTMH Just Blooms Spring Blossoms, Juniper brads, Filigree Charm,  Creme Brulee ribbon, and Robin's Nest Dew Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...