Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Day!

I used one of the March 2009 sketches from Page Maps to do this layout. It didn't turn out to be anything like I had intended/hoped, but I'm glad to be done. I thought this one would be a quick one to put together, but instead, I struggled with it for almost two weeks. Hard to believe since its so plain, but sadly, it's true!! ;o) I think that's why I've really enjoyed making cards so much lately. They take me hours to complete, but not weeks like my layouts often do!



The paper is from a retired pack called Building Blocks, along with Sunny Yellow and Cranberry cardstock and Sunny Yellow, Cranberry, Moonstruck and Sweet Leaf ink. I also used Cobblestone Alphabet, Journaling Jots, and Birthday Invitation (retired) stamp sets. The balloons I believe are from Jolee's By You, and I added some sparkle to the cake with Finishing Accents clear rhinestone stickers and red and yellow Stickles to the candles. The embroidery floss is Royal Blue from Making Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...