Sunday, June 7, 2009

Last Of Easter Pics

I had a goal a month or two ago, to complete every one of the Scrapbook challenges on Paper Craft Planet. At the time, they had just started the challenge, and there were around half a dozen layouts to complete. I almost caught-up when summer hit! ;o) Below are a couple of layouts I did manage to complete however, using the rest of my super cute Reminisce shimmer paper and chipboard stickers. I just absolutely love this paper and could have made a dozen more pages with it had I bought enough!! There's also a little Creme Brulee, Sweet Leaf, Black, and Daisy White cardstock used for matting. I used my brand new Cricut to cut the "Egg Dyeing" title! I was trying to mimic the "Easter Egg Hunt" text pre-printed on the other page. I think it turned out pretty close.

The sketches transferred a little smaller than I had hoped, but if you'd like to see them bigger head over to Paper Craft Planet. I thought these two sketches worked really well together for a 2-page spread. The first one was posted on 4/19/09 and the second was posted on 3/22/09.










1 comment:

  1. Hello does pretty blog leave a commentary in the mio well??
    I love you!
    I am Spanish but a commentary does not matter dèjame in English if you want kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...