Wednesday, June 17, 2009

You're a Star!

I posted the Father's Day cards that I scraplifted from one of last year's CTMH catalogs back in May. But, those I did for all of my son's grandpas-he is lucky enough to have three grandpa's and one great grandpa! I wanted to make a special one for my husband, not only because he's special, but because he had to sign the others before I mailed them this past weekend. So, it wouldn't be much of a surprise that way!!! ;o)

I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch! Can you believe it!!! I never manage to use the current week's sketch and still complete my card all in time to post it! So, my goal this week, is to link my card to their website...wish me luck, it will be my first ever attempt! ;O)


I have been desperately trying to use more of my stash and buy less lately. So, in sticking with that theory and for lack of a better "manly" paper, I used the same Building Blocks paper pack that I chose for my last layout. I also used, Cranberry, Sweet Leaf, Sunny Yellow, and Moonstruck ink and cardstock. The stamp sets used on this card are Vintage USA, Just Like You, Shining Star, Say It in Style, Star Struck, Wishing Star and Small Friendship Alpha! Whew, that was quite a few! I also managed to sneak in just a bit of CTMH Cranberry Ribbon and a star brad I picked up at JoAnns-I believe it was the store's brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...