Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pedal Car

Added Note 6/14: I forgot to give credit to the Scrappy Sunday Challenge on the Paper Craft Planet website for the sketch I used. I thought it went really well with my "Sweet" page that
I posted earlier and it used the inside of one my circles, so less waste! ;O) I love their sketches!! They are pretty simple, but easy to make your own.

This is another layout that didn't turn out exactly like I wanted, but it's done, right?!! For this layout I used Animal Crackers Creative Basics, White Daisy and Cranberry Cardstock, Cranberry Ink, and Homestead Alphabet. The ribbon I picked up at JoAnns and the tools are Karen Foster's Mini Charms. Looking at this now, I wish I'd cut out the centers of the "P", "D", "A", and "R". I originally intended to run the title down the side where all the whit space is and then the white wouldn't show. But, I just couldn't make that work like I wanted. I may have to peel them up and redo the title, I'm famous for doing that! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...