Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I've had this picture of my uncle comforting my little boy since June of last year. I was going to print it out and then give it to my aunt. But, decided it would be even better to give it to her in a picture frame....a frame that I made....what was I thinking!! ;O) I'm so not a project making girl. I regretted starting this almost as soon as I started, but I made up my mind that I was going to do this, so I had to finish. So, here's the final outcome!!


I used More To Adore paper and Homestead Alpha with Hollyhock ink. I covered the whole thing with several coats of Modge Podge after using a spray-on adhesive to adhere the paper. I added CTMH Big Pinks, Chocolate Mini Medley (tiny brown flowers), Bazzil Basics (small brown flowers), Hollyhock brads and White Daisy mini brads, CTMH sparkles, retired dimensional elements, Love Letters Rub-ons in Chocolate ("Happiness Is"), Hollyhock ribbon and Making Memories Jumbo Pebble brads. Of course, my little man's initials are O.W.L., so it had to have an owl. So, the final touch was the brown owl rub-on from Hambly Screen Prints' Out on a Limb collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...