Monday, August 3, 2009

Waikiki Sunset

I've been chugging away at these layouts for my sister's scrapbook and have finished quite a few. They are pretty simple, but, I've really enjoyed them! This one was a photo I took from Waikiki Beach on our last night. Hawaii is probably the only place I've ever vacationed that was hard to leave!! We try to go every year, but, this year we put in a fence and finished our front yard instead...so not the same!!!


I used Sketch #23 from Inspired Blueprints on this one. I continued using the Boom-Di-Ada paper pack, die cuts from the Serendipity pack, The Works Alpha stamp, bitty sparkles, and some actual sea shells!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...