Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mojo Monday On Time!

I can't believe it, I managed to complete a Mojo Monday sketch in the same week it was posted! This is only my second time ever!! ;O) This one uses the "Bearly Adequate Daffodil" image from Angel's Landing digi set called Mini Bears and Birds. I absolutely love this set and have even wore out one of my brown copic markers coloring them!!! I started out planning to use the Wisteria paper from Basic Grey that are beautiful purples and pastel colors. But...while I was digging it out, I saw my Lime Rickey paper!!! I have been hoarding both sets and was excited to actually pull it out and use it. This card is for my aunt and she is just crazy enough to love it! ;O)

Besides the Basic Grey paper pack, I used DCWV pink cardstock, CTMH Sunkiss Yellow cardstock, Citrus Leaf and Hollyhock ink pads, Tender Tags and Today's Date stamps, Prima flowers, and Hero Arts adhesive pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...