Monday, August 17, 2009

Rainbows

Once again, having visitors has put me behind. But, I've had the chance to do a little here and there during my two week break between guests. Unfortunately, I had to work different hours and managed to catch a nasty cold in the meantime. So, I haven't accomplished as much as I'd hoped. I had great intentions of wrapping up all of my sisters pages by now, but not so much!O.k., so the title is cheesy, but I am aiming to finish these in the near future and still have about 5 more pages to go! So, "Over The Rainbow" it is!! I did have a little fun though....I used The Works Alpha for the "Over The" and cut out "Rainbow" on Colonial White cardstock with my Cricut. I sponged Buttercup, Blush, and SweetLeaf ink onto the letters. I used Summer Posies, CTMH mini sparkles and a flower sparkle from an old Connections Club, Jolee's Boutique stickers, and Robin's Nest Dew Drops. The layout is Sketch #25 from Inspired Blueprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...