Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Beary Much and Mojo 95!


A friend asked me to help her put together a card for a family that just had a baby boy. I realized after she asked that not only do I not have many baby stamps, I have even less baby paper! I guess my little man is getting too big for it...so hard to take! ;O) Anyway, I used the Mojo Monday sketch from Week 95 and come up with this card.

The stamps are all CTMH, Beary Much, Now and Forever for the sentiment, and Baby Steps for the safety pin on the inside. The inside sentiment was printed using my computer and a font called Porcelain that I got off a free font website. I used Nana's Nursery Baby Boy paper from DCWV, along with Twighlight and Sweet Leaf cardstock to accent it. Then finished it up with Robin's Nest Dew drops and some ribbon from JoAnns.
I've hauled it to a scrap night so that she could use it as a guideline, so it looks a little disheveled, I'll have to fix it. Nothing like looking at a picture to notice the faults!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...