Thursday, August 6, 2009

You've Got Flair!

I've had the July Stamp of the Month-You've Got Flair-for a couple of weeks now and finally found an excuse to use it...my Uncle's Birthday card. I was sooo excited to get this set and then couldn't seem to find the time to use it.

I used the Mojo Monday sketch from Week 97 for this one. I embossed the stamp with clear embossing powder from Craft Essentials, sponged Dutch Blue ink over top of it using the emboss resist technique, and finished by coloring it in with Copic markers. The paper and cardstock are from the Serendipity paper pack. Finished it up with a From Me to You sentiment and added a few adhesive pearls..they're still manly, right? ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...