Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nakalele Blowhole

I really struggled with this layout. It was tough to accommodate two portrait direction pictures on a 9x9 layout and have it look right. I loosely based this layout on the left side of the "Clear Dimension" sketch in CTMH's Cherish book. I'm not sure I love the my version of the layout, but I am still happy with how the page turned out. I can't get enough of these Martha Stewart punched butterflies!! They are just gorgeous...well, at least I think so! ;O) I also used my Cricut to cut the title, mini sparkles, K&Company Rhinestones (colored ones for butterflies), Cottage Flowers stamp set, EK Success Stick Tile Stickers, and We R Memory Keepers Flowers & Swirls adhesive rub on kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...