Thursday, November 12, 2009

Last One...

Although I was completely OVER Halloween cards by the time these were all done, I really had fun making some of them. I'm going to go ahead and post all of the rest of the cards in one big post so it doesn't bore everybody! Hopefully, it doesn't get too long...don't forget to scroll down!

The images used for all three cards were Friday Freebies from Digital Delights by Louby Lou. She has since moved her freebies to the Paper Craft Planet website and SNR Card Universe. I've been a member of the Craft Planet site for a while now and I am hoping that her move will be just the incentive I needed to start joining some of the groups. I have used so many of her images now, I need to make a point to thank her for them.

All three cards used K&Company Halloween stack for the patterned paper, Hydrangea, Black, White Daisy, Clover Meadow, and Orange cardstock/ink from CTMH, various ribbons I picked up at JoAnns, lots of Stickles, and Robin's Nest Dew Drops. I also colored all of the images with my Copic markers, I need more practice with these...
I had to dig in the archives for a sketch just right for this bear, don't you just love him!! For some reason, I had the February of 2009 sketches printed and thought this one posted on the 2nd was perfect.

I pretty much used all of my stamp sets for this one....Creepy Cobwebs (Boo!), Happy Haunting (cobwebs and Happy), and Witch's Brew (Halloween) all from CTMH. I also used the little spider from my Hero Arts Happy Owl-Oween stamp set. Plus, I got to use my Prima flowers, how cute are these!!! Some of them have skull and crossbones on them...I didn't know that until I got them home! ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...