Sunday, November 22, 2009

Scary Cute!

I did these sketches all out of order and therefore, I haven't taken a photo of my Sketch #32 yet. So, we're moving on to Inspired Blueprints Sketch #33 posted on October 16th.
O.k., so I was uninspired when it came to my titles, but the pictures are from two different years and nobody will know when they are in albums....shhh....don't tell on me! ;O)

So, this layout started being a lot of fun, but quickly got super difficult for me!!! I really wanted to use this Three Bugs in A Rug paper that I'd picked up from a LSS that had the cutest little dalmatian dogs on it! But it's obviously not your standard Halloween colors. So, I tried to mix it up some and add in some more fallish colors using CTMH cardstock. I think I'm happy with the results, but it was definitely a struggle and took way too long!!!

Patterned Paper: Three Bugs in A Rug (To The Rescue line)
Cardstock: CTMH Creme Brulee, White Daisy, Autumn Terracotta
Stamp Sets: CTMH Homestead Alpha, Large Chocolate Alpha, Frightenin' Fun, and
Ink: CTMH Olive, Goldrush, Autumn Terracotta, and Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black (so the Stickles wouldn't make the ink run)
Inkadinkado Foliage Trails
CTMH paper leaves, Jolees Boutique Spirder stickers, black lace was by the yard from a LSS, Recollection sparkles and pearls, Martha Stewart glitter, and Black Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...