Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mojo Monday #109 for Grandma

I had finished this card earlier in the day before I got the call that my grandma was in the hospital. I am so thankful that she is still here and that I was able to give her the card after she got home. This cat just reminded me so much of a little stray that she took in a couple summers ago named Anna. I truly believe that having Anna is a big part of the reason that she keeps going, even at 88!
I used a little chalk to color the cat's cheeks as I haven't figured out how to do that with the Copics yet! I also used the Merry Monsters (EEK!) and Witch's Brew (Happy Halloween) stamp sets from CTMH and the Happy Owl-Oween set from Hero Arts (spider and Owl dressed as a cat...I know, its hard to get that!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...