Friday, November 20, 2009

Mojo Monday #110

I am so behind on my posts, I don't know if I'll ever catch up with my Mojo cards!!! This one was for Auntie Shawn Day...it went together in just a few minutes...which was necessary since I was down to the wire on this one. I spent so much time at the hospital with my grandmother the weekend of this particular holiday, I didn't have a chance to get the card done to go with Shawnie's Hawaii pages. I ended up scrambling and throwing it together just before she got home from work!
Paper: Basic Grey Ambrosia collection
Cardstock: CTMH White Daisy (card base), Twighlight, Black, Autumn Terracotta
Flowers: Bazzil Basics, CTMH, Prima
Ribbon: Casa Collection (JoAnns)
Brad: Basic Grey
Punches: Martha Stewart and Fiskars??? ($1 punch from Michaels)
Sparkles: K&Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...