Sunday, February 7, 2010

Christmas Pics 2009

I printed these pictures with the the intention of using them for Sketch #37 from Inspired Blueprints.  But, I just wasn't loving the way it looked and opted to print others for this particular layout.  However, I hated to waste the originals and ended up using the same sketch idea, just moved the pictures around some to make it work.  

For the title, I stamped it all out using Field Trip Alpha and Cranberry Ink.  After cutting them all out, I sent them the wrong way through my Xyron machine so that the red part was sticky and covered with red glitter.  I had hoped to stop there, but, it seemed the glitter didn't intend to hold very long.  So, I then coated each letter with Liquid Glass, let it dry, and tada...glittery epoxy type stickers!  I was pretty pleased with myself, but by the time all of that was done, I was tired of looking at the layout!!!  The rest of the embellishments are pretty simple and minimal for that reason.




Don't you love that sled picture of my little man? ;O)  He cracked me up...the photographer suggested he scream like he was going down a hill on the sled and he thought it was a great idea!  Such a little ham.


Paper:  Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Cardstock: Cranberry
Ink: Cranberry
Other:  Jolee's Boutique Stickers, Liquid Glass, red glitter (don't know brand), vellum paper, Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Cricut When It's Cold Outside Cartridge, and Zig pen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...