Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mojo Monday #125....Hoppy Birthday!



I started focusing on my scrapbooking a few months back in hopes of finding my own style and forcing myself to start working outside the box.  But, somewhere along the way, I got caught up in these really great sketch blog challenges for cards and have quit making my layouts a priority.  So, I'm going to continue to try and do at least one card sketch challenge a week, but spend more time on my layouts and make them my priority.  I'm going to start by taking the three-week online scrapbook course being offered by Got Sketch?.  I've just recently stumbled upon their blog and love the out-of-the-box type sketches they do.  I'm excited and hope this is the incentive I need to really break out of my rut!

In the meantime however, my brother is turning the ripe old age of 11 later this month and I wanted to make sure and get his card done.  This weeks sketch from Mojo Monday made me think about this stamp set fittingly called "Frogs" from CTMH that I've had FOREVER and never put to use!! :O)  The frog is just too cute!






Paper:  Life's Delights and Caprice
Cardstock:  Colonial White and Cocoa
Ink:  Cocoa, Sweet Leaf, Olive, and Tsukineko Memento ink in Rich Cocoa and Bamboo Leaves
Stamp Sets:  Frogs, A Birthday Wish, and Fun Times
Other: Stickles, Copic Markers, Wiggle Eyes from Westrim Crafts, and CTMH Twill Ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...