Saturday, February 6, 2010

Unscripted Sketches #40....Some Bunny Loves You!

Things have been extra hectic these last couple of weeks, both at home and work, forcing me to switch my work schedule around.  So, Wednesday night was my first chance to play in over a week!!!  I was having total withdrawals.  I'm a little behind on my challenges, but, I'm hoping to make-up for it fast and get back on track.  Unfortunately, despite the fact that I had this whole post ready to go, I got to feeling sick last night and completely forgot to add my photos.  So, I missed the deadline!!!  Bummer!!!!

I absolutely LOVE the Bunny Love stamp set from CTMH and was elated when I saw one of my fellow consultants use it for a Valentine's card last year!!  The four bunnies in the set are geared more to Easter than anything, but by replacing the bubbles with hearts, tada, this particular bunny becomes a lovey bunny! ;O)  I wish I could think out of the box like that myself, but being extra diligent in peeking around different websites seems to make-up for my lack of creativity...I just scraplift someone else's!!!  Terrible I know!!




My coloring isn't great, I'm out of practice, but I still think he's cute!


Paper:  Martha Stewart
Cardstock:  White Daisy and Cranberry
Ink:  Tsukineko Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and Cranberry
Stamps:  Bunny Love and Key to My Heart (heart on inside)
Other:  CTMH Clear Sparkles, White Daisy Grosgrain ribbon, Just Blooms (White and Pink), Twinkle Brad (in center of flower), and Filigree Charms.  Crystal Stickers red "Glitter Domes", Bazzill Basics flower (red), Martha Stewart punch, Stickles (on hearts), Cricut Designer's Calendar Cartridge (hearts), Strathmore Watercolor Paper, Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils, and CTMH blending Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...