Monday, February 8, 2010

Last of the V-Day Cards...

Well, last of the cards for this year anyway!!!  I needed to wrap these buggars up so I could get them all in the mail on time.  So, I opted to make the last 3 identical and simple...my family is spread across five different states, so they will never know!

I got the inspiration from some super cute cards that Aaron Brown posted here on her blog a while back.  She made a bigger effort than I put into mine...but, they're officially done!!!!




Paper:  Martha Stewart
Cardstock: White Daisy and Cranberry
Ink:  Cranberry
Stamps:  Dollar bin wood stamp from Michaels
Other:  Martha Stewart Punch, Crystal Stickers pink "Glitter Domes", CTMH and Bazzill Basics flowers, Fiskars 1" circle punch, and Offray Ribbon (from Joann's).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...