Monday, February 15, 2010

Got Sketch? #91...All Boy




I had these two pictures printed for some time now.  They're the only shots I took of my munchkin the entire month of January 2008, with the exception, of course, of the hundreds I took of him while we were in Hawaii earlier that month.  Anyway, I was dying to try a Got Sketch? challenge and while I was scrolling through their blog, I came across this perfect sketch posted on October 22nd.  

I broke into my Basic Grey Ambrosia paper that I've been hoarding for this one.  I just LOOOOVE this paper!  I ordered the whole pack which comes with both a sticker sheet and alphas.  It made this layout super easy.  The only down side was that the paper is so busy, my title kind of disappears.  I covered the letter stickers in Stickles hoping that would help and then backed them with some Colonial White Cardstock.  I'm not sure it is right still, but its going to have to be enough for now! ;O)


Paper:  Basic Grey Ambrosia
Cardstock:  Autumn Terracotta and Cocoa
Stamp Sets: Fun Times (Lizard)
Other:  Basic Grey Ambrosia Element Stickers, Robins Nest Dew Drops, Recollections Sparkles, CTMH White Daisy embossing powder (lizards), Stickles, and Zig pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...