Sunday, February 21, 2010

Got Sketch? #36...Busy Boy




I had these random photos that I wanted to put together into one page and used Got Sketch?'s Sketch Locator tool (on the right side of their blog) to look at 4-photo sketches.  I came across this one and thought it was perfect.  This was such a simple layout, I hate to tell you what a ridiculous amount of time I spent on it!!!  Oh well, I love this paper, the owls are so darn cute!  It's just that it's so monochromatic, I had a harder time with it than I had imagined....and I have tons of it left! ;O)

I waited until tonight to register for Got Sketch?'s "Got Sketch 105" class.  It takes 24 hours for the registration to be completed, so, I will have to wait until tomorrow to get started.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute! 


Paper: Kaisercraft What A Hoot
Cardstock: Core'dinations (not sure what the color is called)
Ink: Cocoa
Stamp Sets: Large Chocolate Alpha and True Friends
Other: Martha Stewart Single Loop Punch, Stickles, and Zig pen

1 comment:

  1. this is a nice sketch - I'm so proud of how you keep your scrapping up.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...