Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Creative Scrappers #87...First Snow

This sketch was so much fun and so fast!! I so seldom put a layout together in less than a week. This one was really simple and went together in just a few (interrupted) hours, but it left room for your own creativity...which clearly, I didn't pretend to attempt this time...just stuck to the sketch! ;O) I'm looking forward to doing more Creative Scrappers challenges in the future, including this week's super cute sketch...we'll see if I can get it done before the end of the week...I'm on a roll so far, although my house is beyond a total disaster and I have extra hours to put in at work in the coming days!!!

The title is kind of goofy on this one. My little man was literally born during a snow storm, so this is far from his first snow. But, this year was really strange for us up here in Alaska. Usually, we have snow, lots of snow, by Halloween. This year we had nothing until November 8th, I don't remember EVER having a first snow fall after October!! In fact, growing up, most of our first snows usually happened before the end of September, although, the snow never stuck! Winter stinks with cold temps and no snow, I don't hope for this ever again! ;O)


Paper: Cosmo Cricket-Li'l Man
Cardstock: Olive, Autumn Terracotta, and Colonial White
Ink: Desert Sand
Stamps: Large Chocolate Alpha
Other: When It's Cold Outside Cricut cartridge, Maya Road Mini Snowflake chipboards, Delta Ceramacoat Magnolia White paint, clear glitter from JoAnns, Martha Stewart Snowflake punch, Stickles, Robin's Nest Dew Drops, and a Zig pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...