Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mojo Monday #122...Happy Valentine's Day!

O.k., so I am REALLY getting tired of Valentine's cards as I am sure you are getting tired of seeing them! ;O) I still have quite a few more to go, but, I'm planning to take a break and get some scrapbooking time in this coming week. Although, I'm not sure my schedule will allow too much before next weekend rolls around...wish me luck!! ;O)
Sorry about this picture, it's a bit tippy...I have no idea what went wrong...I guess less drinking before taking pictures in the future! ;O) Just kidding...

Paper: Martha Stewart
Cardstock: White Daisy and Cranberry
Ink: Blush and Cranberry
Stamp Sets: Heartthrob, All My Love, and Michael's dollar bin
Other: White Daisy and Cranberry grosgrain ribbon, Bazzil Basics and CTMH flowers, Jingle Brads, Stickles, and Martha Stewart Looped Hearts punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...