Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mojo Monday #118

With the exception of this week's Mojo Monday card, I'm officially caught up on my posts! Phew!!! This one isn't my favorite, I decided the flower/gift combo was kind of weird. But, what can you do, it seemed like a good idea at the time anyway.


Paper: Tickled Pink and Jingle
Cardstock: White Daisy, Sweet Leaf, and Blush
Ink: Sweet Leaf, Blush, and Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamp Sets: Jingle and From Me To You
Other: White Grosgrain ribbon, Twinkle Brads, Martha Stewart Double Loop border punch, EKSuccess Corner Rounder, Stickles, and Cricut Accent Essentials Cartridge (Circles)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...