Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mojo Monday #119

On time and everything! ;O) I had a blast with this one, I think its probably one of my favorite stamp sets and definitely my favorite paper ever, I just love the color combos!! Hope everyone has a great week, we've had an awesome weekend spent with all my family. Couldn't ask for more! (Well, maybe temps above zero!)


Paper: Emporium Creative Basics with included Vineyard Berry Ribbon
Cardstock: Twighlight and Vineyard Berry
Ink: Twighlight, Vineyard Berry, Sweet Leaf, Creme Brulee, Cocoa, and Chocolate
Stamp Sets: Whoo Loves You, You're a Hoot, Treasure Life, Twitterpated, and Say It In Style
Other: Twinkle Brads, Robin's Nest Dew Drops, and Copic Markers (Y32 Cashmere for owl beaks)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card and you did such a nice job on the inside too. - Judy

    ReplyDelete

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...