Sunday, January 24, 2010

Inspired Blueprints #40...One Sick Boy

I loved this sketch and happened to have three pictures printed waiting to be scrapped. But, I couldn't quite get two circles out of them and ended up rearranging everything to make it all fit. I also tried to go out on a limb and be artsy-fartsy, as I like to call it,....but, I think the engineer in me just can't let go!! I was trying to do this page "randomly", but mostly it looks cluttered now. I was hoping it would grow on me...but, if its going to, it hasn't yet! ;O) I do love this Cosmic paper from The Paper Loft however, and have quite a bit more that I'm excited to use up in future layouts.


Paper: The Paper Loft-Cosmic
Cardstock: White Daisy and Outdoor Denim
Ink: Outdoor Denim and Chocolate
Stamp Sets: Charm Uppercase and Lowercase Alpha, Make It Count, True Friends, Shining Star, and On My Mind (Booking Set)
Other: Maya Road Rubons-Nature in Black (tree), Hambly StudiosKraft Cardstock Stickers (owl), CTMH Twinkle Brads, Stickles, JoAnn Essentials Black Brads (owl eyes), Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist-Suede, and Zig Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...