Monday, January 4, 2010

Inspired Blueprints #38...3 Years Old!

I intend on getting these sketch challenges completed and posted on time in the coming year. But, I didn't quite manage it for December, I'm still working on Sketch #37, hopefully I can post it later this week!!
I can't believe how old my little man looks in these photos. Definitely not my baby any more!
Hope everyone's Monday started out on a high note, I'm on pins and needles to see the Bachelor Premiere! Plus, in the next couple weeks, lots of new season premiers for old favorites that haven't been on in a few months. Yay!! Not much else to do up here when its still dark by 4pm and too cold to play outside anyway! ;O)


Paper: Felicity Collection
Cardstock: Colonial White, Autumn Terracotta, Desert Sand and Cocoa
Ink: Cocoa and Autumn Terracotta
Stamp Sets: Large and Small Chocolate Alpha
Other: Martha Stewart Double Loop border punch, Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Cricut "When It's Cold Outside" cartridge, Zig Pen, and Heidi Swapp Chipboard Number.

1 comment:

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...