Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mojo Monday #121...You're A Star

I really wanted to do a more masculine card to have ready, but I just don't seem to be on that wave length. I used the leftover paper from my "Warm Winter Memories" layout, which I just love, especially the colors, and took it from there. Stars seem to be the only manly alternative to flowers and butterflies, don't they? I've got to start working on more manly, card appropriate stamps! ;O)


Paper: We R Memory Keeper's Grandma's Kitchen
Cardstock: Colonial White and Twighlight
Ink: New England Ivy, Twighlight, and Barn Red
Stamps: Star Power, Star Struck, Shining Star, Wishes, A Birthday Wish (Happy Birthday)
Other: Star Brads from Joann's, CTMH Twill Ribbon, EK Success Corner Rounder (scallops)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...