Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Unscripted Sketches #39....Celebrate

I've had the last of this paper sitting on my desk waiting to be used since I made this card with it and was really glad to get it gone. It made me realize however, that this is the first set of paper that I really had scraps left to use. I've been debating whether that's because I am SO efficient or if its because I buy so much of every paper set, that I have tons left to use and therefore, don't really consider it scraps. Unfortunately, I think the second hypothesis is most likely the case. CTMH paper comes with two sheets of 6 different patterned paper!! By the time I create a couple layouts or cards with it, I'm over that particular set and put it back in the drawers and then I buy more!!! But, even when I buy from the LSS, I use the CTMH method and buy 2 sheets of every pattern in that set that I like...I have a serious illness!!
This sketch kind of left it open for you to do as you pleased and I seemed to take full advantage of that! This one looks pretty similar to my last card with this paper, including the same stamp sets. I'm just having a really tough time with "man" cards lately. What's a card without a flower? ;O)


Paper: We R Memory Keepers Grandma's Kitchen
Cardstock: Colonial White, Olive, and Barn Red
Ink: Olive and Barn Red
Stamp Sets: Shining Star, Star Power, Star Struck, A Birthday Wish, Say It In Style, and Wishes (Booking Set)
Other: CTMH Twill Ribbon and Robin's Nest Dew Drops

3 comments:

  1. Cool card! I left a little gift for you on my blog - go to 1/25/10 post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great card!!! You did an awesome job with this weeks sketch! Thanks for playing along with US again.
    Sarah M
    Unscripted DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I have that same star set and still haven't figured out a good way to show it off! You did perfectly!

    thanks for playing with US this week!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...