Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mojo Monday #123...Be Mine

I bought the Wild Card Cricut Cartridge during Michael's big sale on Thanksgiving Day with the intentions of attempting a circle card of some sort. But, I was a little intimidated and never really got around to it...until now! I'm not sure I did the Mojo Monday sketch justice, but it was fun to try! I don't want to try and mail this one because of the size (it burns my britches that they charge extra to mail smaller or unusual shaped cards), so I decided that this one would be for my husband. I tried to keep it manish and mix up the colors some for that reason!



Paper: Let's Get Together
Cardstock: Cranberry and Colonial White
Ink: Garden Green and Cranberry
Stamps: Key To My Heart, Soul Mates, Say It In Style, Heartthrob, Playful Flourishes, and a dollar stamp from Michaels "I Love You"
Other: Cranberry ribbon, sparkles, Wild Card and Designer's Calendar (circles) Cricut Cartridges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...