Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mojo Monday #113

I made this card weeks ago when Sketch #113 was still current, but kept forgetting to take a picture of it on the few days with actual daylight we've had!! I really love how it turned out though! This bear always melts my heart! ;O) I just took a quick peek at Angels Landing's new stamps, OH MY GOSH!! The cutest penguins, bears, and even some adorable Christmas Cardinals. I haven't been over to their website in FAR too long obviously...hmm, don't tell my husband, Paypal may soon be getting a workout! ;O)

Please forgive the photos, you have no idea how much doctoring I'm having to do in Photoshop. I am starting to think its the photographer and not the lack of natural light that's causing some of the problems! I'll be glad when we get some actual sunshine here soon...


Paper: Baisic Grey Wisteria
Cardstock: Smokey Plum, Sweet Leaf, and Colonial White
Ink: Smokey Plum and Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamp Set: Western Flourishes and Angels Landing Mini Bears and Birds Digital Stamps
Other: Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Martha Stewart Double Loop Corner Punch, Cricut Cartridge Accent Essentials (circle and scalloped circle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...