Monday, January 11, 2010

Inspired Blueprints #39...Christmas Photos 2008

Woohoo....done and even before the second sketch for December has been posted! This may be a first. I even managed to sneak in a picture during the last bits of daylight we had today (right around 4pm)...phew!
Does anyone else have glue issues? I had to print these pictures THREE times because I kept scratching them up and getting glue smeared all over them! I don't know how I'm still managing that now that I have the ATG gun. So frustrating, plus it makes me really mad at myself and added about 3 days of effort as I'd get upset and walk away only to have to peel the photos up and start all over later!! Aaaaah!!!

I'm glad to be done with these pictures for another reason. I took my little man to the doctor right after this photo shoot and found out he had a double ear infection! His first ear infections ever!! I felt so bad for putting him through this while he was truly sick!! These were the only good pictures we got that day and look what a mess his hair is...he was so uncooperative that day I didn't even notice his bad hair! ;O)

Paper: BoBunny Tis The Season
Cardstock: Cocoa, Clover Meadow, Cranberry, and White Daisy
Ink: Cranberry (title)
Stamp Sets: The Works Alpha
Other: Snow Friends (snowman) and Accent Essentials (journal block) Cricut cartridges, JoAnn's Craft Essentials Snowflake Stickers, Zig pen, and Stickles (snowman).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...